Of course, there are plenty of holiday homes to rent and for sale all over the world, and Austria and France are no exceptions. For that reason, we decided to distinguish ourselves from the start; to develop something special. It took us about 3 years to develop what we think are two exceptional concepts.First of all, we believe we have developed a unique (building) concept with regard to the location, the façade of the building, the construction, and the interior:
Situated high in the Mountains, accessible winter sports locations with guaranteed snow.
- Excellent opportunities for summer holidays.
- Beautiful natural environment (mountains, forests, water, etc.).
- Good quality, pleasant nightlife establishments for both young and old.
- The façade of the building has been adapted to the Austrian natural environment; plenty of wood and other natural materials.
- Wherever possible, the accommodation is built by reputable local building firms and personnel.
- A solid, hard-wearing construction using high-quality building materials.
- A modern, luxury, comfortable interior with designer features in combination with a warm and pleasant atmosphere:
o Robust wooden furniture
o Modern designer-look kitchens and bathrooms
o Fixed internet connection points, intercom, flat screen TVs etc.
o Comfortable beds
o Fireplace, sauna, etc.
We have also developed a second, unique concept related to the way we support our clients.
The thought behind this is that an investment in recreational real estate should not just be a good and safe investment, but that the owner himself or herself should also be able to enjoy it.
We have therefore consciously made the decision to keep Development, Marketing, Sales and Lettings under our own management. We also aim to keep at least one or two holiday homes in each project to ourselves, which means we remain involved with the project after completion.
This should ultimately result in beautiful, unique holiday homes with the potential for great returns, especially because of the long ski season and the excellent summer facilities in the Austrian Alps.
(Future) owners can take part in the ROMEX Rental lettings programme.
Our rental department at ROMEX Investments ensures that the apartments will be rented out to the right people and as often as possible. To achieve this, they not only use a professional lettings system, but also work together with some of the largest tour operators in Europe, such as TUI. The apartments are also available direct via our own Tour Operator Romex Restate.